Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just Plain Weird

I don't give the kids milk and night, and I am not a fan of giving a kid milk when they have a fever. I just imagine it curdling in their stomach and coming back up at 102.8 degrees. Yuck.
So when I woke up to a feverish Cohen throwing an absolute fit in the middle of the night and all he wanted was a glass of milk...I had to pause. Finally after a bit of trying to distract him from the idea of milk, I conceded and gave it to him, which he guzzled as quick as he could and went to sleep.
Mike and I just thought it was the weirdest request. So imagine our surprise when a feverish Chezney wakes up the very next night throwing a fit for a glass of milk? I think this cold is the "I want milk with my fever" cold!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That is weird! Perhaps it seemed like the coldest thing they could think of that would quench their thirst? hmm
I usually never give milk to sick kids either because I'm afraid of it curdling in their stomach and coming back up. uggh
I hope they feel better soon!