Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Consequences- Trampoline Style

As many of you know, Ethan has already destroyed our trampoline...not really...but he did SHRED the protective foam that covers the poles that hold the protective netting up. So in one day (due to a variety of things) he lost privileges to leave the yard, to jump on the trampoline, to ride his new bike, and to use a pen.
As far as the trampoline goes, he is now looking for jobs (more like I'm looking for jobs for him) to earn the estimated $100 to replace the padding.
If any of you have weeding, smallish wood piles to move, etc., I've got a boy that can do it, and I'll be the one paying him...
Just let me know....
It is going to take a community to raise this child....

2 comments:

Grandma Stories said...

I love you Joy.
It does take a community to raise a child- or at least an extended family and we all have a part to play in that.
And remember, though it is the toughest job... it really is the most rewarding as well. xoxoxoxo- mom

Bethany said...

If it takes a community to raise that child, then it takes a whole city to raise mine! LOL!

I have poop he can scoop when he's here Thursday. ;) hehe