Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Its Official...

We have expanded to our family once again. He is a HUGE yellow lab and golden retriever mix. The sweetest dog ever, he snuggles up, lays his head on your shoulder and wraps a paw around your back for a hug. He is a bit over 1 I believe... but don't quote me on that one...
His name is yet to be determined, as he was previously known (and still is for the time being) as "Jax". Which, since we call Chezney - Chez, and Jazmine- Jaz, it's just too confusing. I yell at one dog and both cower into their beds. I call for one and both come bounding up for attention. We need a solution.
Since it is now dark, I'll have to wait till tomorrow to post a picture of our new addition.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Congrats on the new family addition! lol
So where did you find him?

Let me know how it goes! Our second dog experiment didn't go so well...but then again our first dog was already an adult and set in her ways. She didn't want to share. I'm sure Jaz will share much better as a puppy. lol

Name ideas...Max came to mind first just because my sister has a yellow lab named Max and that's what I always think of when I see yellow labs. :) Jaz and Max sounds cute. Kind of like Jax too. :)

Or go with a whole them thing..Jasmine and Aladdin (Al or Lad for short LOL). Or go with the flower theme, Jasmine and...I don't know. I'm not a gardener, but I'm sure there is a really cool masculine sounding flower name out there...LOL

Family Circus 6 said...

Good name ideas! We got him from a friend that had too many dogs and was looking for a home for him. He's got his shots, fixed, microchiped and all. He was really well taken care of. He barks a little and doesn't have commands down well but he's still young. I've never been licked or jumped on so he's got an A in my book ;)