Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Squirreling Around

(You'll have to give me a break on the squirrel/chezney picture... it is her body parts but
I just didn't have time to do a good job LOL)

Chezney is such a funny girl. She does sneaky little things all day long, such as hoarding who-knows-what under her bed for her to eat/play with later- when I'm not looking. The other day, I tucked her into bed, only to come back three separate times, and remove gum from her mouth because she had stashed gum balls stratigically thoughout her bedroom.
On school days, I wake up and then start to make the kids their lunches and get things ready for them to wake up and get ready for school. A good portion of the time, I can't find Danissas' lunch box and, almost without fail, I'll find it shoved under chezneys' bed because she has hidden under there and gone through the lunch box contents to make sure nothing yummy was left behind.
I'm pretty sure this little girl was a squirrel in a past life.... ;)

No comments: