Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Interesting Start

This morning has already been interesting... the heater is broken, so I had to get ahold of my brother to see about getting it fixed. That prompted a quick clean of the side room to make it presentable for the person coming to fix the furnace.
Ran out of TP so kids are clogging the toilet left and right with paper towels *TMI* LOL
The balloons (it's Danissa's birthday!) got wrapped up in our ceiling fan and halted it's movement so I shut it off to await Mikes homecoming to fix it.
And in all that I thought it couldn't get weirder until I had to say "All guns are down till everyone is dressed!". But shortly after that I had to say "Cohen! Stop shooting your brother till he is dressed!" I think that one was weirder.... LOL
And it's only 6:30 in the morning!

No comments: