Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Stelth

My kids are in swimming lessons. We walk into the pool area (outdoor) and it is enclosed by a large fence. On the opposite side of the pool, there is a table/umbrella/seating area that is enclosed by it's own small fence with only one gate. So we decided we could let the twins out to play, and just sit by the gate so they had no way out.
Not long into the lesson, my sister, sitting on the other side of the chain-link says "Did you know he was out here?" as Cohen walks by all of us, right along the side of the pool. Uhhh...NO!
So we put him back into our fenced area just to find that he went to the farthest point he possibly could way from us and snuck right back over the fence. That's right...my two year old scaled a chain-link fence, got over the top, and got down. Grrrr....
So now I'm thinking...what am I going to do in my own back yard? Put a hot wire along the top of it to ZAP my kids back into my yard?!
This is why people who see the things Cohen can do have nicknamed him Stelth...sneaky and quiet...that kid can do anything!

1 comment:

Grandma Stories said...

Oh Joy...I am sorry!!!!!!1
The only way he will survive is the grace of God and His protection.. and your only peace in the midst of this stormy is after you do all that you can do, is knowing Cohen belonged to Him before he was yours. Trust him to His care!
Praying for all of you!