Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Taste-tested...Kid NOT approved!

I was on the phone with my mom and the kids were going crazy so I couldn't hear...what do I do when that happens? The same thing every mom does...hide in the bathroom and finish up the conversation.
While I was in there, I heard Cohen on the other side of the door SCREAMING. I thought...that doesn't sound so good so we wrapped the conversation up a little quicker and I went out to see what was up. I checked his head, nothing. Checked his fingers, nothing. Checked his legs and toes, nothing. He is crying hysterically and I can't find anything wrong.
So I'm rocking him and trying to find something that might be causing all these tears....and then I saw it....and smelled it. He had gotten into the fridge and opened up and taste-tested a bottle of Tabasco sauce. Poor kid....nothing a good popsicle wouldn't help, though.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh no!! And Billy wonders why I can't make calls during the day...because the kids go crazy and do things like that. I hope Cohen's mouth feels better soon!

Michelle said...

Maybe you shouldn't hide in the bathroom anymore...

D said...

LOLOL!!! I love it- I haven't tried hiding in the bathroom yet, but I am SURE that day is coming... like maybe tomorrow :-)

Like Gabe says... it'll only take once...;-)
denaye