Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cinnamon Roll Mystery

I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast today. The instructions said to put 9 in a 9x13 pan even though the bag came with 12. So, I followed the instructions and put the remaining 3 back in the freezer (which I think all 12 could have fit...).
Later today, I found the cinnamon roll bag on the kitchen floor with NO cinnamon rolls left inside. What would someone do with frozen cinnamon rolls? WELL...my guess is they were taken outside to "rise"!
So, I went in search of the three missing rolls in the backyard. I found one rising on the patio, and found half of one in a laundry basket they had drug out there, and the other half of that one in the grass. Where could the third one be? I searched and searched and then I found a clue. Little Chezney had cinnamon all over her face and dress...could it be that she ate a whole raw cinnamon roll? I think, yes...

No comments: