Sunday, June 20, 2010

For all my non-facebook family ;)

I know some of you that keep up with my blog don't keep up with facebook, so just for fun, I'm posting this pic that I took at a wedding this weekend. I thought it was super fun and just had to share. =)
The thunder rolled through all of our wedding prep time and then the ceremony was delayed because of rain for a short time. Kuddos to the DJ that started playing Milli Vanillis "Blame it on the Rain" as guests waited under shelter. LOL! Thanks to Mary for having me tag along with her!

3 comments:

Grandma Stories said...

Very cool!

Krista said...

Wow, sweet shot! ;) We went to a wedding on Saturday too... but we sat through the ceremony in the rain! The backdrop looked very similar to where you were... where?

Family Circus 6 said...

We were at a lodge in Plain. Mountain Springs Lodge or something like that... I almost wished we would have done the pics in the rain but it would have been hard on the cameras!