Monday, June 7, 2010

so BUSY

Feels like I haven't blogged in forever... things have been so busy around here with T-ball and end of school year stuff, but THURSDAY is the last day of school and then we are taking a week to do nothing.... (I'm sure I'll do something once that time comes around! LOL)
Photography has been picking up which is good, and I'm loving being home with the kids. Mentally I still feel like I'm being rushed and need to hurry to get things done and haven't yet transitioned to the fact that I can work slower, do a better job at it, and spend time with the kids. I'm trying to remind myself of my life before working, where I would go in the backyard and play with the kids more, or sit and watch a movie and have popcorn with them. I'm really trying to retrain myself into the "at home mom" mentality. Not that being at home means less work... in fact I think it means more... however you have more time to accomplish that, as well! Heres to getting into summer-break-mode as fast as possible!!!

No comments: