Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Boys

The boys are- together- becoming way more rowdy than how it was with just Ethan being the wild one. They are constantly either snuggling, wrestling, hitting, or punching each other. MOSTLY it's all in fun. Occasionally I have to jump in and settle down an actual disagreement. Today- Ethan tried to show Cohen something, just saying "Cohen- come look at this!" Cohen comes over- stares at Ethan for half a second, and then kicks him in the shin. Ethan responds by chasing him down and rolling on the floor with him. And they laugh. This is how it's been for weeks and I really have to say that I love it. I love seeing them growing closer as brothers and having someone to romp with. God blessed me with two boys so that they would have each other!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yes - imagine all that...x5. LOL

The sweet times are the best though. I love hearing from the other room a random "I love you" - from one brother to another. :)