Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Cousin Visits

I decided to have Rianne (my niece) come and play today because I just haven't done that in I don't even know how long. Maybe never just her without her sisters...I can't remember. Anyway, the twins were so excited that maybe Rianne was a little overwhelmed....Chezney followed her around at first saying "Re-Ann!" over and over....and now it's morphed into "Bee-Ann-a!!!" which is her sisters name (Breanna)....and she shouts it at Rianne at the top of her lungs. I think Rianne doesn't even realize that Chezney is calling her Breanna...to her it's just a bunch of baby babble. So cute...

1 comment:

Grandma Stories said...

Joy, what can I say but your blog just makes me laugh and I love it. I haven't been on for a while so I read this one on down to the 22 gold fish- where I had left off- I love your family. Mom