Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Busy busy busy

We have been so busy! I feel that I am slowly starting to neglect my blog, which makes me sad, but at the end of a long day...it has become just one more thing. I will definately try to keep it up...but I'm not going to break myself over it.
School has picked up...schedules are crazy and hectic to the point that my mom actually made me a 5x7 card showing me what I have to do each day...who has my kids that day...and where I need to go in what order...just to pick them up and not miss one. Yesterday, for example was horrible.
First, I went out of order and picked the twins up before Ethan...which made me think I had Ethan already so I headed to the school to get Danissa. When I was almost there, I realized that I should be on my way to my mother-in-laws house and not the school. So I called her to let her know that I had forgotten Ethan, I'll be there in a minute, and then called my sister to have her pick up Danissa and meet me at my house, since now...I will be late to get her.
So that got me on another train track I wasn't supposed to be on...Since it was Tuesday, I was supposed to be picking up the kids and taking them to my moms house and going to another class. BUT, since I was heading home to meet my sister with Danissa, that got me thinking that Mike will be home any minute and then I'll leave for school (which is the case on M, W, and Th). HOWEVER...when I called him and asked him how far away he was...he was not so sure what I meant. I reminded him that I needed to be on my way to school and he reminded me that it's his late day at work and my mom is watching the kids that night! ACK! So I threw the kids in the car (ALMOST LITERALLY!) and head to my moms house and then off to school late.
Oh LORD, help me

1 comment:

Grandma Stories said...

One day at a time... breath....xoxox, mom