Wednesday, October 14, 2009

School Project

In one of my classes (graphic design) they are starting us out with the basics. We are making various posters advertising this or that...but all we get is paper. Grrrr. No computer...nothing.
SOOOO...this poster is supposed to be on only one of the four seasons, and we can only use a triadic color base and one accent color (basically...we make the whole poster off of three particular colors and an accent color) and the name of that season has to be on the poster.
I decided to do all four seasons...with only one triadic color wheel...AND we're supposed to "think outside the box" and not just make a generic seasonal scene. So here is the one I just made tonight....
It has all four seasons in it and each branch grouping spells out the name of the season. It was my first attempt at using a exacto knife...so...I give kudos to me ;)

2 comments:

Krista said...

That's cool, I'm impressed! :)

Grandma Stories said...

I give kudo's to you too! Great job. That's why I am a nurse and you are going into design... I can't think outside of any box...:(