Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We almost didn't go to the Pumpkin Patch today because it was so cold but - last minute...we went... at about 4:00! We had a good time after getting over the initial disapointment of fewer pumpkins to chose from and higher prices, but the kids were looking forward to it so we went forward with plans. It turned out to be just as fun as always...Mike and I agreed that it is one of the highlights that we look forward to each year.



And just for fun.......A little flashback from last year....same Hayride...same people...one year earlier.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

My gosh Danissa looks so grown up in this year's picture!

I'm sorry we missed the photo op. lol

Michelle said...

I LOVE LOVE the pumpkin patch! Great pictures Joy!

Grandma Stories said...

I love your "big sky" pics- actually they are all good.

Roxanne Pearce Photography said...

Oh my gosh! Chezney looks like such a big girl!!! Wow! What a difference one year makes!