Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween Pictures

This years Halloween was a little different...my cousin was getting married on the other side of the state and most of my family headed that direction, my mother-in-law doesn't celebrate Halloween, and my father-in-law was going to a Wenatchee Wild game...so we didn't have many places to go (normally we just visit families homes).
So we decided to brave the slight fevers (sorry to germaphobes everywhere...) and went to the mall to trick-or-treat. Then we headed to the church to partake in Light the Night and then went to a retirement home and went around a circle of elderly people. I think that was my favorite part. Even though we don't know any of them, they loved seeing the kids and the kids had their fill of cheek-pinching. Very cute!
Then we headed to my brothers house for one last stop and came home. I must say...we definitely got more candy than any other year!
Danissa was a "Lady". This also was her debut of her new glasses, which she is very proud of.
Cohen was supposed to be wearing a horse costume but last minute decided he wasn't having that and ended up being a cowboy (thank goodness for dress up clothes!)
Ethan was a knight...and a very active one at that!
And Chezney was a cowgirl...which would have been really cute with her horse, but it was also cute with her cowboy brother...
In this picture you can see how the older folks lined up in a circle and you just go person to person getting candy.

No comments: