Friday, November 6, 2009

Look Out Your Window

I am still computer-less at the moment but wanted to share this quick story:
One of the things that has passed down with me from my childhood to my parenting is the "look out your window" phrase. This is said when the kids are fighting in the car non-stop. This means that they have to stop talking, stop fighting, and just look out their windows quietly.
This morning, while getting ready to leave, Ethan and Cohen were playing "trains" together (a wooden train set). Cohen got irritated with Ethan for some reason and said "Ethan! Look out your WINDOW!!!". That just had me cracking up...as we were not in the car at all...but in the living room. Very funny.
-------
A small side note...family update type thing. Cohen, Chezney, myself, and then Ethan all have been sick over the past two weeks. I missed two weeks of work and school and we are finally on our way to being better!!! Just crossing my fingers that Danissa and daddy don't get it now!

No comments: