Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summers Comin'

Well, I can definitely tell that summer is just around the bend. School is picking up as we prepare to cram the final things on the agenda into the final two weeks of school. On top of that- going into summer mode brings sleepovers and play-dates which have already begun. Danissa had a friend stay the night last night and they had a great time being giggly girls.
Ethan had a fantastic T-Ball game today and he closes the season Wednesday with his last game and *I'm so excited* his FIRST trophy being handed out!!!
Chezney and Cohen are officially "at home" kids again, with me being home more, but as pictures are also picking up with the weather, I'm wondering what I'm going to do with all four of them during photo sessions. Something affordably cheap so I'm not giving away my session for free.
I have a lot of ideas for the summer, so it's time to start thinking about summer schedules and what it will cost. Danissa wants to be in some art classes and being in tennis. Ethan will inevitably want to be in tennis, too, and of course there is always swimming lessons. The twins are probably young - yet- for swimming lessons so I don't think I'm going to worry too much about them being anything this year, but I know next year will be the big kick-off of the busyness of four athletic and movin' kids.
Deep breath - summer- we're almost there!

No comments: