Monday, December 22, 2008

Ethan got...drums....

We had our Christmas with the Farr side of the family last night and we walked away with a lot of great and thoughtful gifts. We had a lot of fun hanging out with the family and I really appreciate our time we get to have together...but...my sister-in-law gave Ethan drums......
*long dramatic pause*
However, it's actually not as bad as I would have anticipated. Other than him not allowing ANYONE to touch his drums, he's been "practicing" (his word...not mine!) all morning. He LOVES them. And surprisingly, it's not that annoying. He's actually fairly good at them...it's not just a chaotic mess of noise...he has a beat and only hits one or two at a time. Go Ethan!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Darn!! I was hoping it would be really annoying. :)

Family Circus 6 said...

I bet you were...we'll think of something really great to give Brandon next year...I'm thinking...an entire brass section ;)