Friday, December 12, 2008

Potty Training

My sister-in-law loaned me her little plastic potty chair to start attempting to potty train the babies. I didn't know how it would go or if they were ready but had our first day of attempting it yesterday. May I just say I have the most brilliant 21 month old ever!? ;) (Danissa was actually potty trained at 14 months... so I can't really say that about Chezney) but she went on the potty 4 times...and once was on her very first time to sit there. I was so proud of her. They both were in panties unless we had to leave the house and Cohen ALMOST made it twice but had an accident when Chezney got on the potty before him.
Today we haven't had any successes but they were in daycare and it's a bit harder that way. We'll see how it goes but I am pleasantly surprised!

Yes...that's a book she's reading. First time on the potty and already a scholar ;)

He just thinks this is funny....no seriousness about the subject....

.....and that is potty in there folks! Sorry to show you but she was showing it off and it was cute ;)

1 comment:

Teri said...

I bet you have luck with Chezney, but not Cohen. Boy are so hard! Trust me I know. The good thing is you are starting early.

Good Luck!