Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Great Outdoors...well...kinda!

Yesterday, Mike and I completed probably our biggest project of the year. Last week, I weeded the growing jungle along the unused side of our house and then I laid down weed cloth. Then, yesterday, Mike borrowed a truck and we shoveled two yards of gravel. Whew! I also had pruned the backside of a tree that was up against a fence, and then put a semi-circle of cinder bocks around it, so we graveled that as well. It makes a great play area for the kids.
While we were working, the twins found a great little dirt spot that they broke out into a full blown mud hole. Woo...hoo...! I love yard work, though...so much fun!
Cohens dirty tooties...
Chezney hiding in the new "secret" spot...LOL...not quite so secret but the kids love it!

No comments: