Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nigeria

Isn't technology great?!? My brothers are still in Nigeria and I already have pictures of them! It sounds like they are all doing great now that the team is over the initial flu that some of them caught somewhere between America and Africa. They are assembling and distributing wheelchairs and are helping out with The Hope Academy, and doing the finishing touches on a clinic that was being built during a previous mission...and they are reaching out to the Fulani people (including a new group!!!). What an awesome experience! I can't wait till it's my turn to go!...
My brother Nathan with a Fulani boy...I L-O-V-E this picture!

Malachi with Salihu...the boy that inspired Operation Wheelchair (or whatever the church ended up calling it...) getting new tires on his wheelchair from the last visit.

1 comment:

Story said...

Fun! I am here in wenatchee NOW! We got here on Monday night. He is a RN in the ER...so if you have been there, maybe that is where from :) Also, his sister Jamie, is best friends with Eric Morgan :)