Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Busy Saturday

We started out Saturday by eating some homemade waffles and then headed to The Taste of Harvest, which is basically a kickoff into fall where a bunch of vendors fill up Wenatchee Ave. Unfortunately, it seems like we were there earlier than most of the kids activities were started, so we missed out on that, but we went to the farmers market and the kids got some free plums, we got 10 ears of corn for $2, and Mike got me a bouquet of flowers.
This was just a funny picture...Chezney was window shopping and found something she really wanted....LOL
Then we hurried home so I could go be the second photographer at a wedding, which was fun and I got to ride in a stretch suburban with the bridesmaids, flower girls, bride and the father of the bride. *whoo hoo!* Most of the pictures I took (all but about...3) went home with the primary photographer, so I'll at least share the ones I took before switching cameras:
Then I went home and we headed to the Movie in the Park, which was Wall-E. Mike and I have never seen it and it seems like it's a cute movie, but the lights were on at the park, and the wind was so loud we couldn't hear the movie, so we ended up leaving. Bummer!
Fun day though!!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That harvest in the park thing looked like fun!

P.s. I think we have Wall-E if you guys want to finish watching it! haha