Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friends

I have to say that I have this super great set of friends that I have been so grateful for. They don't judge, they have fun, and we feel like we can be ourselves around them.
They're a few of a very small number of people that I could say that I would let them come into my home on my laundry day (or not even doing anything day...like that ever happens...) and I wouldn't feel like I need to apologize for my mess, or my Cinderella look. I so appreciate that friendship, even though we don't get together nearly as often as we should.
They have come to our side and helped us out so many times and I just feel like there isn't anything I can give in return....so if you guys ever need babysitting ;)....
Anywho, just a little shout out to Billy and Beth, thanks a million!

No comments: