Saturday, May 2, 2009

Apple Blossom Parade

We headed down to the parade this morning... and I quickly found out that my camera was missing a memory card, but oh well! My sister-in-law joined us with two of my nephews...man they are cute! It was so funny when Justin got away and briefly joined one of the marching bands! LOL...he's a crack up.
After they left, we decided to let the twins have a try and being out of the stroller. Cohen sat in a chair really well, and so I decided to let Chezney off my lap and into her own chair. That lasted about 3 minutes. Then she started dancing with the band, testing her limits with the sidewalk/street line, and finally joined the kids that had been allowed off the sidewalk, causing Cohen to push the limits as well. Finally they started really pushing it and we put them back in the stroller and packed up just in time to see the last bit of the parade go by.
I have to say that it was really fun watching their reactions to the horses and Chezney just waved and waved when the Petco dog and cat went by. She LOVED them!

No comments: