Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

Aside from the comment I posted in the blog below, today was a pretty cute mothers day...aside from the fact that the only mother I didn't talk to was my own. *sniff*
The kids "woke me up" with breakfast in bed (After Mike came in and told me that this was going to happen so I can't get up yet...) Then I was given the small things they made at school. Very cute! I know that when they get bigger I will miss those small things...it makes me want to get out the construction paper and make something for my mom. LOL.
Then we went and delivered a few mothers day gifts and then went to Mikes grandmas cabin for a BBQ. Very fun! Heres' my gifts...Ethans was a magnet, and the other three were cards. Danissa's butterfly (with her head on it!!) opens into a card. It had us cracking up...so funny!

2 comments:

Grandma Stories said...

I am glad I was able to talk to you before the end of the day! You are prcious and a great Mommy! I love the gift you made for me! It will always be a treasure!
And yes, you will miss those cute little gifts someday, but they will be replaced by other special gifts, like grandbabies!!! XOXOX

Grandma Stories said...

Danissa- I love you as a butterfly- you really are a beautiful butterfly too!