Saturday, December 19, 2009

Warm Springs Inn

Last weekend we got to go to Warm Springs Inn to stay the night and celebrate 9 years of marriage. My dad and mom watched all four kids (you should visit my link to her blog on the right side of the screen to see what happened during that weekend!! LOL) The inn was so pretty and comfy and I think I could have sat there sipping tea and watching it snow all day (had checkout not been at 11 and had it been actually snowing!). I highly recommend staying there as long as you don't mind the friendly atmosphere with the owners and the other guests =)

2 comments:

Krista said...

Do tell, I think I've heard of this place, but where is it?
I read what happened to your mom... Cah-ra-zee! ;)

Family Circus 6 said...

It's a great place just a few miles away! =)...at least...for us! It's down the big hill on the way out of town going toward Cashmere. Right on the river...very nice!