Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mr.Fix-it

The last few weeks have really kicked my butt. It seems like everything that could wrong- has. And then my dishwasher broke, which made me do dishes by hand...okay....no problem...I guess. Except when we found water leaking from the kitchen all the way down to the kids bedroom downstairs...so off goes the water pipes. Now I can only do dishes by hand for a small while, while catching water with a towel and a bowl. My grandpa has worked hard on the dishwasher and that project is still tentative but may result in us getting a new dishwasher.
However...as far as the sink goes, my hubby came the rescue (after mom so graciously bought us a new one!) and put in a whole new sink system so now I once again at least have running water consistently! Hooray!
And little Ethan, my daddy in training, got his head under there, as well, and well...what a pair they made!

3 comments:

Grandma Stories said...

Good job Mike- proud of you and you are helping your son learn in the process!!!! Love the Pic.

Grandma Stories said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Stories said...
This comment has been removed by the author.