Thursday, August 6, 2009

Water Baby

This gives a new meaning to the word Water Baby....
I was relaxing on the couch when I heard water running outside...I went out to see what was going on and saw Cohen holding the hose which happened to have an adjustable spray nozzle on it that was set to spraying a direct stream. I said "Cohen...turn the water off!" and guess what a two year old would do?....
He hears his name and turns toward me, spraying me. I started laughing hysterically which made it worse, and eventually me, all my kids, and some neighbor kids were trying to get the hose away and getting sprayed with a very accurate, direct hit every time we came near. It was so funny, I just had to take a quick picture and then got my video camera.
Mike even tried to use his video recorder on his phone to capture it, and Cohen saw him lurking in the bathroom window and sprayed his phone through the screen! LOL...soooo funny!

No comments: