Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oregon- Day 2

Everybody needs a beach picture...this one was taken before Mike got me the mini-tripod, so I used driftwood and my chap stick to position the camera.This is what we found at the end of our beach at low tide. Sea creatures were all over and we had a great time seeing what we could find! I think this might have been one of my favorite things about our weekend getaway.

Some of the friends we made on our trip...

The Tillamook Cheese Factory was our first stop when we set out to see what we could see on our second day in Oregon. We called them Oompa Loompas the entire time we were there.

More pictures of Day 2 in the blog below...

4 comments:

D said...

I love the Oregon Coast- we honeymooned in Newport :-) and my family went several times growing up. I can't wait until my kiddos are big enough to appreciate trips!

Jake Ten Pas said...

Just FYI, that song that loads when I come to your page is just called "Free Ride," and it isn't by Jefferson Airplane. It's by Edgar Winter. Figured you might want to fix it.
Jake Ten Pas

Family Circus 6 said...

Jake- Thanks for the info. Maybe that's who originally sang it? The program I used automatically adds that info. I just searched "free ride" and that's the info it put in when I selected the song. Strange...

Most likely Jenn said...

Joy,
Thanks for the note on my blog! We'd love to get together. Right now Ella and Dessa are just coming off the stomach flu that's been going around and we're waiting to see if Lily starts throwing up, but perhaps by next week we could look at a day to get together.