Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Flashback

Today my mom reminded me of a funny incident at 7-11 that she wanted me to share.
One day, while I was running into 7-11 to pay for gas, I was greeted by a midget at the door. He opened the door for me and I walked in, just thinking to myself...oh my goodness....I know my kids will see him! I hope they don't do or say anything he gets offended by! *if you know my kids, you'd know that those kinds of things happen pretty often*
When I returned to the car, the kids were just overflowing trying to tell me that they saw a little grown up man get into a car and drive off...but he was little...but he was grown up...and he was driving...!!!!!
Then Danissa blurted out "He must have drank WAAAAAY to much coffee when he was little!!!!"

2 comments:

Alex said...

The things kids will say/think! haha

I remember the first time Brayden saw a little person at the store. Like you, Billy was worried about what Brayden would say...you just never know. And then of course he (being Brayden) blurted out, loudly - while pointing..."what is that guy?"
He was about 4-5 yrs old at the time and didn't know about little people so he was quite confused.
We had to explain it when we got home!

Bethany said...

Sheesh! Alex needs to sign out of his blogger account! He has a "story club" blog that he rarely posts on, but obviously he was still signed in. haha

That was me though!