Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mike is so......sweet

Saturdays are my days to sleep in, generally. Mike gets Sundays since I'm the one that gets the kids ready for church, however, I think he gets the bum end of the deal ever since we've started going to first service instead of second. Anyway, today I slept in and Mike woke me up earlier than I had expected. I asked what was wrong and he said "nothing...I just made you a really yummy breakfast." So I got up, and in the microwave was a plate with hashbrowns and a breakfast burrito. Mmmm...then he said "actually...me and the kids were hungry so I took them to Jack In The Box. I got this for you and then put it on a plate and even cut up the hashbrown patty so you wouldn't notice. Hahaha...how funny!

1 comment:

Karalee said...

It's the thought that counts, right? Still very sweet. :)