Friday, November 21, 2008

Beanie Baby....Coffee Bean, That Is...

We were at my in-laws tonight when I decided it would be a great idea to tickle Cohen. He reacts uncontrollably and pretty much clenches up into a tight ball and can't release until you stop. Well....he had just grabbed the handle of a hot-ish cup of coffee the instant I decided to tickle. The coffee came down right on top of his head, down inside his sweatshirt, all over my white sweater sleeves....ugh. His hair was literally dripping....so after calming down, we pack up and head home for a bath.
In the car, Cohen falls asleep drenched in coffee...so I have to wake him up to bathe him, and after A LOT of scrubbing....he still smells like coffee. My little coffee beanie baby is tucked into bed and his room smells like a fresh pot of coffee.....mmmmm.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh Joy that beautiful sweater! Make sure you get it soaking right away! BTW, I love the smell of coffee...at least it's not you know what!