Wednesday, November 19, 2008


Before we get ridiculously far away from Halloween (since it's already almost Thanksgiving!!!) I wanted to flashback really quick and post a picture of Danissa's first Halloween. She was actually a pooh-bear, but her daycare had an early Halloween party and her teacher painted her face like a kitty. This pic was taken at home right before she plopped into the bath....and I'm embarrassed by how evident it is (by my picture) that it was taken long long ago. Doesn't Danissa look so much like the twins?! It's just crazy....

4 comments:

Grandma Stories said...

That is crazy Joy! I didn't actually notice that it was Danissa. I thought it was Chezney...no..Cohen...no it's Chezney...no its.......
Wierd!!!!! But really cute. Mom

Story said...

Yeah they are paying for half of it as part of my X mas present, so that is nice!

Bethany said...

Wow she does! I thought Chezney at first, but Cohen looks a lot like she did also.
They are a good mix of her! hehe

Grandma Stories said...

Joy, I just love her hand on your face...so sweet and tender a moment. Wish they could last longer.