Saturday, October 4, 2008

Apostles Creed

Danissa learned the song "Apostles Creed" in Kindergarten last year. It was so much fun watching her teach it to Ethan over the summer and now, despite it being a fairly long song with no repetitive verses, he knows it by heart.
Just imagine my joy, now, hearing Chezney singing the tune! All she can say is the beginning "I believe...." but she still mumbles the next two or three phrases with little flaw in tune (and then skips the rest of the song). Her "I believe" sounds more like "Aw bal-eee" but it's one of the most adorable things I've ever heard.

2 comments:

Story said...

I love it. That is awesome. Where do they go to school?

Family Circus 6 said...

They go to The River Academy. It's a lesser known school in the area but it is fantastic!