Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cider Works

After church, all six of us headed out to the Orondo Cider Works for some fresh apples, newly made cider, and a fun apple bin train ride. I thought it was so much fun when I had bought only two tickets for the bin train and Mike had been disappointed that the twins and us adults weren't going.....soooo I bought two more tickets (the twins were free) and all six of us loaded up into the bin train. All four kids loved it (and Mike and I had a bit of fun, too!) =) We also lucked out and were able to watch our dozen pumpkin donuts as they were placed into the deep fryer, and then put into our bag still hot. Yummmm! Isn't fall tasty?! Since I forgot my camera, I am adding a picture of Danissas class on the bin train for her 1st grade field trip to Cider Works last week.

1 comment:

Karalee said...

How Fun!! I wanna go! I'll have to take the kids. Such a great idea.