Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Laughter is Returning...

Two funny things happened simultaneously tonight. First, I was wrestling with Ethan and had been biting his foot. I told him I wanted a foot sandwich and asked him to go get me some bread, so giggling, he ran off to the kitchen.
Meanwhile, I turned my sights on Chezney and started playing with her. I looked up at Mike and said "I just love her so much! Her giggle is so sweet and she's so fun to play with!" Right then, Chezney clocked me square in the forehead with her sippy cup- HARD. We were both laughing at the irony of it. Then Mike remember Ethan running off to the kitchen and suggested that I go check on him and see what he's up to.
I went into the kitchen and there my clever son was...bread loaf out, a slice on the counter, and he had found a foot shaped cookie cutter and was making a foot sandwich! So funny!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Joy,
I love to read your posts! You and your family crack me up! Michelle

Grandma Stories said...

Wouldn't it be fun to get into their little heads!!!!!
You didn't delete your post about your wonderful last 2wks did you?
Love, mom