Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Day Of Daycare

Today was the first day that the twins AND Ethan have ever set foot in a daycare. Funny enough, the twins went in great, I left and they did great, I got in the car and Ethan FELL APART. Apparently, daycare is the cool place to be now, and he was pretty upset that he had to go to school first, and THEN go to daycare. So, by the time we got to school (which is about 3 blocks away) he hadn't calmed down yet. It took a wrestling match to get him into his classroom, and the teacher had to hold him there while I pulled myself away from his grip and left. I sat outside for about 5 minutes waiting to hear reports from parents coming out of the building, on if he was settling down or not. Finally I got the go-ahead to leave and when the time finally came for him to get a ride with Cathy to daycare, he was more than happy to go....
When I came to pick them up, Ethan hid, Chezney ran to my daycare lady's husband and reached for him to hold her =( and Cohen was the only one that wanted Mommy....I've already been replaced!

2 comments:

Karalee said...

I'm so glad they like it. Although sad, atleast you don't have to worry about them and know they are in good hands adapting well to the change. :)

Busybee07 said...

You truly did pick the right name for your blog!!! One of my favorite cartoons in the Sunday paper has always been the family circus!! You always give a smile...or a giggle...or a good laugh!! Aunt Deb