Thursday, October 2, 2008

Double Trouble Strikes Again!

So it won't take my blog readers long to realize that this sort of mischief is very common in my home. Today, Cohen had an unhappy sort of leak out the side of his diaper and *so happy about this...* on my shirt. As I was in the bathroom getting him into the tub and taking care of things, I figured it's been about enough time that I should now check on Chezney. Leaving Cohen for a brief moment alone in the tub (he's 18 months mind you), I went to check on Chezney, since I had just heard a little giggle coming from my bedroom. There she was, getting into my well hidden (so I had thought) art supplies for the kids, and she had a red ink pad in hand and the red was EVERYWHERE. So...I hauled her off to the tub to join her brother. I spared myself the picture of Cohen at his worst, but here is what Chez looked like when it was all said and done....

No comments: