Saturday, October 4, 2008

Say What?

Ethan and I were in the car having a nice little conversation that went as follows:
Ethan: "Hey! I have an idea! Daddy is your daddy and Danissa's daddy, and I am Chezney and Cohens daddy!!!"
Me: "Do you think you're old enough to be a daddy?"
Ethan: "I'm bigger then them!"
Mom: "well....ok....but do you have a job? Are you going to pay for them? Are you going to take them to the doctor, or feed them, and change them, or get up with them at night?"
Ethan: "MOM!!! I'm not a doctor, I'm a WORKER! I have tools!"
Me: "Okay, but will you take them to the doctor when they get sick?"
*Ethan changes the subject*
Ethan: "Mom guess what?"
Me: "What?"
Ethan: "Did you know that the moon is made from throw up?"
*where did this child come from?!?!*

2 comments:

Busybee07 said...

Joy, I have tried leaving a comment several times but couldn't get my google password to work...finally i think i have gotten a new one set up so am trying to do this again!! I love reading about your family & the fun things they say & do-so do grandpa and grandma! Thanks for sharing!! love you all aunt deb

Grandma Stories said...

Kids say crazy things. I shared this with the gals at work. They thought it was really hysterically crazy. Mom